On-Line-Class Information $300.
Online classes are designed for the student with a busy schedule. You can do the work at your home computer, on your schedule, and drives with us!
WANT TO GET STARTED?
- Register with us! (registration tab to the right)
- Pay for class in full ($300)(includes class & drives)
- Secure you driving permit
When we receive your payment we will email you with an access code that pays for your On-line class. This pre-purchased code connects your student to our school. We track your students progress and receive a report when they have passed the final test. We then call you and schedule your drives. Drives will be done in three, 2 (two) hour segments. We will discuss with you the best way to schedule drives with out of town students.
Documents Needed for obtaining your permit
- Certified birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Picture ID (activity card, annual picture or passport picture) (home schooled students should call DMV for picture ID they will accept)
- Verification of Compliance (optained through your students school office) (District 91 can obtain permits at their District Office when school is not in session). ( District 93 students should call Hillcrest or Bonniville school offices to find when they can obtain their permit)
When you have your permit and access code, go toDriversEd.com, set up your account, and start class.
- first choose the state of Idaho
- Enter information requested
- you will need your access code and your driver’s permit number(found on the top left hand side of your customer receipt)
- If you have difficulties, call their 24 hour toll free number for help