Students must be at least 14 1/2 years old
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO OBTAIN YOUR STUDENT PERMIT
Go to the DMV to get your student’s driving permit before class starts!
(You will need to take the following documents)
- Certified birth certificate
- Student social security card(or have number memorized)
- Picture ID(activity card, annual picture, passport, Idaho ID or Military ID)
- Verification of compliance (it’s about school attendance) (obtained at your own school office)(when school is not in session permits can be obtained by: District 91 students at their District office on JohnAdams Parkway District 93 must call their school offices to find when they are in: Bonneville 525-4406; Hillcrest 525-4429)
Student needs a binder w/loose leaf paper and a pen or pencil Parent, please come up to the class room the first evening. We need you to to sign a release form, and make final payment for class Parents are invited to the last half hour of the last class, to review the ‘State Graduated Driver’s Program’ CLASSES ARE HELD AT: 545 3RD ST., RM 257
STUDENTS ARE COVERED BY OUR SCHOOL INSURANCE UNTIL THE CLASS IS OVER
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENTS
- CERTIFIED ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICTE WITH CERTIFIED TRANSLATION (OPT)
- PASSPORT WITH VALID U.S. VISA. VALID INS DOCUMENT/I-94
- J1 STATUS NEEDS INS FORM DS-2019-F1 STATUS NEEDS INS FORM I-20
- SOCIAL SECURITY DENIAL LETTER STATING YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
- VERIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE (VOC) THIS IS ISSUED BY YOUR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE OFFICE.